Monday 2 April 2012

I have a big dream.....

Assalammualaikum w.b.t...

Hello my name is Zulhairi Osman. I'm 23 years old. This is my last year as a teacher trainee. InsyaAllah, next year I will face the reality about this profession.

Actually, I didn't want to be a teacher. It all happen one day before I take my SPM result. Yeahh...It quite unpredictable how a bad young boy choose this profession in his life.

Allah knows everything. After almost 5 and half years I love this profession deeply in my heart. Why? It is because my big dream is to see my pupils apply their knowledge in their daily life and become the person who reconstruct back the Ummah in Islam way. Is it hard? The answer is NO because you must believe in God. Then go for your dreams.

Last but not least, to those outside there or read my post. It is from me, from my humble opinion "teaching is about reconstructing the Ummah back tp the Islam way".

peace >.< my friends

No comments: